Click the link above…and the busy bees behind the scenes will send you your report!
Life happens…we buy bigger homes and smaller homes depending on what is going on. Have you looked at your home value and property taxes lately? Just click the links to see what homes are being sold in your neighborhood…instantly to your email… as easy as 1, 2 and 3!
Don’t forget to check out my real estate blog for tips and ideas on home improvement ideas and trends!
Love video tips? Buzz by my YouTube channel for buyer and seller tips!
Tips to Building Value to Your Home
- How is your roof? How old is it? Does it need to be replaced or repaired?
- Does your kitchen need to be updated entirely or perhaps you need to replace the counters, get an updated appliance package, declutter counters, or add new cabinets (you can also resurface/paint old cabinets).
- Bathrooms need to be updated too with comfort height toilets, newer vanities and walk in showers.
- Replace carpet with hard floors like tile, wood or laminate.
- Fresh coat of paint inside and outside, change out or paint your front door, add hurricane shutters or hurricane impact windows.
- How old is that A/C? Is it time for a new one that is energy efficient? Add a programmable thermostat.
- Outside curb appeal is very important. Have old trees and shrubs trimmed and add low upkeep landscaping.
- Does your pool need a fresh look? Is it chipped or stained?
- Get a professional opinion from a contractor, realtor or stager.
- Pinterest is your best friend by the way… buzz over there and start looking at what is new, fresh with a splash of trend that is long lasting!