As we roll into the autumn months and Halloween we pray that the summer humidity will begin to dissipate, it’s the perfect time to start ticking off all the seasonal activities from your checklist! Pumpkin patches, costume parties and of course fall flavored everything. Sit back relax and enjoy the hard cider because we have done all the hard work for you! Check out our top picks for this weeks five in the hive!
- You can’t properly celebrate the month of October without picking out the perfect pumpkin. Check out Benders Farm Fresh Market, Saint Ambrose, First United Methodist Church or one of the many other pumpkin providers this October season! Try your hand at the corn maze, take a festive hayride and pig out on holiday treats all right here in our favorite city! Don’t worry if you can’t make it to a patch during the weekend — most pumpkin patches in boca will be operating all week long, you’ll have plenty of time to get your sweet fall fix!
- Try to go unnoticed while creeping your way through Enigma Haunt. This scarier than life haunted house will have chills running down your spine, as you dodge through all three of their haunted house adventures! Grab your pals and try not to scream — see how fast you can make it out before the creepy crawlies come for you!
- Round the troops and head to Sugar Sand Park for their 13th Annual Shriek Week! A perfect event for the entire family, with a little thrill and a lot of chill! Get a sneak peak at the spooky film festival, take a stroll down the trick or treat trail, pop into the not so haunted house and see how long you can tame a boa constrictor. Shriek Week will have you and your family cracking up all night long!
- Artists and paintings will be overflowing the room on Hallows Eve at Tanzy’s Halloween Happy Hour. Dress up as your favorite piece of art and dive head first into a fun evening of costumes and cocktails. Door prizes will be available for the best solo and group costumes and proceeds will benefit the Museum’s Field Trip Fund for schools that are underserved! A great cause and a cultural night — you may just learn a little more history than you bargained for!
- Get spooktacular during Halloween at the Addison — this lavish party will be alive and well all night long! Delve in delicious halloween themed cocktails and tasty bites but not before you experience the haunted rooms throughout the Addison. Don’t be fooled thought, this trick certainly comes with a big treat — benefits will go directly to Slow Burn Theatre Co. a not for profit theatre company right here in South Florida!
#SoooBoca is simply filled with fabulous events around town for you to get your “shriek” or decorate your home with pumpkins! Happy Halloween everyone!