If you haven’t heard…Boca Raton and the surrounding South Florida communities are a big area for business and companies are moving here all year long!This also means relocation of people that are not familier with beautiful #SoooBoca.
Uur amazing community and sister cities through out Palm Beach and Broward counties have so much to offer!
Ready to find a new home? Feel free to set up a search on our MLS for your new home!
Five Star Review
“Michele was referred to us by our agent in Colorado when we were making our move back to Boca Raton…from beginning to end she helped us find a fantastic home in Royal Oak Hills where she happens to reside. Her VIP list of contacts made it very easy for us to find contractors and vendors to help with items around our new home. Always available to talk via text, phone or email, Michele made the buying process smooth and easy. We would highly recommend Michele to any of our friends and family who are buying or selling a home in South Florida.”
My relocation buyers have shared with me some of the things that helped them stay “sane” during their relocation move.
- Stay organized to keep your stress down. Nothing worse than panicking as it makes everything seem sooo much more overwhelming.
- Know your relo package. Does your company pay for flights, house hunting trips, seller assistance, buyer closing cost help. Don’t assume anything and if you don’t see it, ask for it, the worst that can happen is your relo specialist will just say no.
- Second showings! If you are looking at properties online, which everyone does, look carefully at angles of photos, ask what is behind those trees in the backyard (like a water tower or busy road), try to come to see the area at least once or twice and absolutely look on YouTube and local blogs like www.soooboca.com to get a feel for the area.
- Look into the cost of living the new city you are moving to and in some cases perhaps it makes sense to rent for 6 months before you buy.
- Of course…once you are here lets get you wired into the local chamber like the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, non-profits, sports and other activities for your kids and other networking organizations to help you meet new friends and business acquaintances.
- Do you have a stay at home spouse or partner? Hey it is important for everyone making the move to meet new people…we can help with that too!
- If your company is planning on relocating employees to our area let us be your only call…we not only help with the move but we network your employees into the area with ease.
Home Buyer Tips
- Know your credit score and pay down your debt.
- Know your budget and be comfortable with sticking to it.
- Work with a recommended Realtor to help you find the right home for you.
- Get with a reputable lender and determine how much house you can afford and get a pre approval.
- Get familiar with your closing costs, inspection fees, appraisal costs and any fees in regard to your closing.
- Learn about down payment assistance programs
- Understand you will be negotiating a variety of things from the closing date to possible closing credits.
- An older home is never going to be new again!
- Don’t apply for new credit or buy anything new during the loan process or until after you close on your property.
- Enjoy the process…buying a home should be enjoyable and yes, it will be a little stressful, but the end result is awesome!
As a valued customer with The Bellisari Group at RE/Max Services…we give you VIP list of vendors, professionals like elder law, estate attorneys, placement counselors, move managers, tradesmen you name it from paint to plumbing and beyond including restaurant suggestions and more!
We tell all of our customers and clients that “One Call Handles It All!”
We hope if you decide to “relocate” to #SoooBoca or one of our sister cities to purchase a home that you give us an opportunity to work with you for your relocation!