Don’t work yourself up about slaving away for this years Thanksgiving dinner because #SoooBoca has some great suggestions for you! Have you thought about shaking up your traditions a bit and dining out in Downtown Boca? Or at a historic venue? Or just something completely different? Lets face it we love our holiday traditions but even we like to shake up the otherwise generic family ritual!
You (and your kitchen) are not the only ones serving up turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes this holiday season. Try a twist on the classic tradition with this weeks “Five in the Hive” and then some for a yummy foodie faves for your Thanksgiving Day meal! Make your reservations now, no clean up required.
- Enjoy Thanksgiving like a true local and dine out on the water at the Boca Landing Restaurant under the watchful eye of Chef Mixon at the Waterstone Resort & Marina. The Three Course Prix Fixe menu will be offered from 3pm until 9pm — it’ll be the first time in years that your uncle isn’t picking at the turkey before its ready. The views of Lake Boca will put you in the holiday spirit…that is until you see the dessert course which looks spectacular!
- Looking for a wholesome meal in central Boca to share with the family on Thursday, make your reso’s at The Farmers Table! No need to worry about over indulging at the Farmers Table everything is made from the highest quality and proper portion size, don’t count on a food coma with this meal! From farm to table including dining in or pick up…but get your orders in by Friday November 17th!
- Looking for a fabulous kosher option this year…then head to Thanksgiving dinner at Ditmas. Their Prix Fixe menu will have seatings available at 4:30, 6:00 and 7:30pm. A perfect family spot that serves up gourmet food (no dairy, no shellfish and no pork) that will leave you craving these fabulous dishes when you wake up to go shopping on Black Friday!
- Be surrounded by Boca’s infamous pink buildings and dine in at Max’s Grille for their homemade Thanksgiving dinner. Max’s Grille is open on this prolific Thursday for the first time in twenty-six years. Show this long time Boca favorite some love and try out their heavenly holiday menu — then please retreat to your regularly scheduled programming and a glass of champagne!
- If you still want to eat at home but cooking is stressing you out — take out may be on your horizon. Oceans 234 has it taken care of — feed up to eight people with a five pound turkey, three sides and a dessert — but don’t let that stop you add on even more options if you’d like to glam it up a bit! Burn a little garlic on the stovetop before your guests arrive and voila smells like you’ve been slaving away all day! PS…see our #SoooBoca review from this summer!
- #SoooBoca Bonus! Dine among the 100 year old banyan trees at the Thanksgiving Feast at the historic Addison of Boca Raton right off of Camino in east Boca. There is something for everyone from adults to the kids including an amazing Five Star Diamond Award winning catered buffet. Make your reservations now at this popular venue!
From our home to yours no matter where you decide to eat, entertain and have a thankful day off the #SoooBoca squad wishes you a wonderfully warm and relaxing Thanksgiving Day holiday and long weekend.
PS…here is a parting thought you might be thankful for too…get a basket or an ice bucket and throw your cell phones in it for the duration of your dinner. You can thank us later!
Please note you must confirm details, time and items available for pick up and any reservation information as info in this post is reliable but not guaranteed.