Boca Raton Airport Is Growing!
UPDATE!! As of May 31, 2018 the U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility is open!
Making your private air travel to South Florida and Boca Raton even more convenient.
We have always loved what Boca Raton Airport has to offer and did you know you can fly into Boca Raton just as quickly as you can fly out! Why not fly private into and out of Boca Executive airport or as “locals” call it Boca Exec! Perhaps you have a meeting here or flying in for an FAU football game or a fabulous dinner …or just maybe you want to “land” that perfect waterfront property! The airport is rich with history and has been part of Boca Raton since 1936. Big PS…flying to Minneapolis for the Superbowl…better book now Dano! So many flight options so little time! Check out the different flight companies right on site at Boca Exec!
During WWII Boca Exec served as a base for air-sea patrol, and a weigh station for planes being ferried to Europe. Sitting along Airport Road you can see planes and gorgeous jets taking flight and landing daily with that gorgeous Boca blue sky as a backdrop or the FAU Football Stadium or both!
A Few Fun Boca Exec Flying Facts
- The Airport encompasses 214 acres between Spanish River Boulevard and Glades Road. The Airport’s runway 5/23 is 6,276 feet long and 150 feet wide, with a full-length 40-foot wide parallel taxiway.
- FAA Contract Tower located on the field. The Tower is open daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Two full-service Fixed Based Operators (FBOs) are located at the Airport. Each FBO offers a range of amenities, such as fueling, ground handling, aircraft storage, conference rooms, catering, and limousine service.
- Onsite Customs and Border Protection facility (coming soon) enabling international flights to fly directly into the Boca Raton Airport instead of first stopping at another airport to go through customs.
Jetting off is as easy as 1, 2, 3 when flying out of Boca Exec — no security delays, no two hour wait times, no crowds and most importantly no TSA! Choose from a list full of carriers HERE, that best suit your needs. If you are just staying for the night, there’s a hotel right on site at the recently renovated Marriott Fairfield Inn. If you are in need of some entertainment then head over to Cinemark Palace 20 to catch the latest flick, walk to the Tilted Kilt or even hop in a Lyft and get to the shops and dining of Downtown Boca, Atlantic Ave or the Town Center Mall all in under ten minutes. This “fly private” idea is sounding better and better isn’t it!
10 Reasons to Fly Private
- Time Saving
- Reduced Stress
- No long security lines
- Food choices
- Life Balance
- Makes Sense for Your Business
- Cuz you can (okay we threw this one in but seriously are we right or are we right)
- As of May 31, 2018 the U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility is open!
So before you head up to Palm Beach or down to Fort Lauderdale International be sure to find out how Boca Raton Executive Airport can meet your needs and if flying private whether for pleasure or business fits your needs. Flying does not have to be complicated — fly smarter with Boca Executive.
Check this informative video out below and if you want more tips on what to do in #SoooBoca check out our YouTube channel!